High Touch Sanitizing Service FREE UPGRADE
All cleanings are upgraded absolutely free through the end of April!
We will sanitize the following with our hospital grade disinfectant:
✔ Door panels
✔ Door handles/knobs
✔ Kitchen cabinet & drawer fronts, handles/knobs
✔ Bathroom cabinet & drawer fronts, handles/knobs
✔ Kitchen appliance handles & dials/touchpad (Oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave)
✔ Kitchen and Bathroom faucets
✔ The exterior of your Keurig/coffee pot and other exterior small appliances on your counters
✔ All light switches & plates throughout your scheduled service areas
✔ Your TV remotes
✔ Laundry room appliance handles, dials/touch-pads
✔ Stair railings
Cleaning for health is an important and concrete step you can take to protect your home against the novel coronavirus . Dust and Mop has taken industry-leading steps to make sure that all our client’s homes and offices are being cleaned and disinfected. We are seeing an increased demand for professional cleaning services and many of our clients are increasing frequency and/or adding our high touch disinfection of high touchpoint surfaces in the home and office. We want to share with you the steps we are taking to safeguard your home and office.
• We implemented usage of an EPA certified sanitizer and virucidal effective against COVID 19, HIV-1 and parvovirus among others. This product is an institutional cleaner used in hospitals, nursing homes and food service. We use also use this product to clean high touch surfaces of your home. Our product is 100% safe for you as they evaporate off surfaces after about 10 minutes and eliminate nearly all the possible pathogens you would encounter.
• Our employees take extra hygiene steps as they enter and leave all homes or offices. These include sanitizing their hands before entering a home or office, wearing gloves throughout the cleaning process and all equipment is wiped down after leaving each home or office with our disinfectant/sanitizer.
• We have closed-loop cleaning processes. Only clean tools, equipment, and supplies enter your home or office. Clean mops and cloths are cleaned according to CDC guidelines for laundering. After they have been used on high-risk surfaces they are removed from cleaning for the day.
• We have implemented strict social distancing processes for our staff that will eliminate the risk of contagion spreading among our employees. Any employees that are working in teams will be limited to teams of two, unless otherwise approved by a customer. We recommend maintaining the 6 foot distancing rule at all times if you are home or office while we clean and disinfect areas.
• Having your home or office professionally cleaned for health and hygiene is why we are the best choice in choosing a home cleaning partner at this time. We believe we have created some of the best systems and processes in the home and commercial cleaning industry to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Cleaning a home, even a smaller home, takes a lot of time and work. It often seems that, no sooner do you get one room clean, then another one is dirty. This cycle repeats over and over again, making you feel incredibly frustrated.
Thankfully, however, you don’t have to get caught in this cleaning rut. Instead, you can hire a home cleaning service to take care of it for you. Here at Dust and Mop, we specialize in cleaning and home sanitization, allowing you to have the cleanest, safest home possible.